|LanBox-LCX, DMX controller
The LanBox-LCX is the "big brother" of the LanBox family of DMX controllers. The LCX has built-in Ethernet, USB, MIDI In/Out, DMX In/Out and all of it's ports can be used simultaneously!
The LanBox-LCX can be used with additional LCX or LCE controllers for up to 3072 DMX channels, distributed over 6 universes. Bundled software includes LCedit+ a graphical lighting editor for MacOS, Mac OS X and Windows 98SE/2000/XP.
Includes power adapter, USB and Ethernet cables, and FREE software updates and upgrades!
Download the User's Manual for the LanBox products here.
Purchase using Visa / MasterCard or PayPal with our secure payment system. For COD orders or payment by check, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship only to to the USA & Canada - Order Here!.
LanBox orders for shipment outside the USA can be placed at www.lanbox.com.
(Click on image for a larger photo)
Specifications of LanBox-LCX
|DMX-512, lighting protocol support
- Controlling up to 512 DMX channels,
maximum of 3,072 active light channels.
- DMX-512 USITT 1990 protocol, 3 selectable speeds.
- DMX output rate, 20 times per second.
- Yellow DMX output status LED.
- DMX Input, can be merged into DMX output and used as input for scenes.
Non-volatile storage of cues
- Thousands of cues, divided into maximum of 999 cue lists with 99 cue steps. (The actual maximum number of cues depends on number of channels used in a cue).
Network based solution
- Distributed DMX over UDP, for up to 6 universes (3072 channels) with one LCX and 5 LCEs.
- LanBox-LCX is an AppleTalk over Ethernet compatible device.
- LanBox-LCX supports TCP/IP with static IPs.
- Multiple LanBox-LCs are supported automatically.
- Editing, monitoring and executing can be done from different Macs/PCs.
- LC+ firmware & LCedit+ cue editing software.
(MacOS 8/9, Mac OS X, Win98SE/2000/XP)
- Developer examples.
- 5-pin XLR female DMX output connector and 5 pin LXR male for DMX input.
- RJ45 (10BT) connector for the network.
- 5 pub DIN connectors for MIDI In/Out.
- USB type B connector for USB.
- 37 pin D-sub connector for external I/O.
- AppleTalk (ADSP), TCP/IP for editing and external triggers via Ethernet.
- USB serial, for editing and external triggers.
- MIDI, for editing and external triggers.
- Note On/Off translation to DMX values.
- Program change translation to select scene (cue list) command, and Go Next/Prev.
- Controller based command structure.
- SysEx implementation for full lighting editing.
- MIDI Show Control level 2 support.
- Full editing and execution control.
- 8 analog inputs, 0-5V, high input impedance, 10 bit resolution.
- 8 digital outputs, max output current 20mA, short protected.
- 37 pin D-sub connector includes +6V and 0V connection per I/O channel.
- 20 I/O conversions/updates per second for all channels with standard firmware.
- 6V DC, 1000ma
- 100-240V adapter is supplied
- Ambient temperature 0...+40º C
- Green power-on LED.
Size and weight
- Height: 65 mm (2.6 in).
- Width: 104 mm (4.1 in).
- Depth: 166 mm (6.5 in).
- Weight: 840 g (29.6 oz).
- Microprocessor based design.
- 512kB FlashPROM enables easy upgrading of firmware.
- 512kB FLASH scene memory.
- Industrial design.
- Integrated Forth system with custom firmware possibilities.
- Stand-alone operation & computer supervised shows.
- Black extruded alluminium case, designed to withstand On-The-Road conditions.